Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Custom Order Help

wdw

One Too Many
I'd have a think about your tartan weights. The standard lightweight is plenty thick enough for wearing, whereas I think the medium is better suited to rugs/blankets and the heavy to kilts (or vice versa). I can't imagine wearing a heavy lining and it would surely reduce the usable temperature range, so you'd end up getting less use out of the jacket.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I thought the mid-weight is kind of kilt weight (if that's any kind of reference) and the heaviest was a heavy-duty blanket weight. As wdw says, I can't imagine you'd get much wear out of it. I find the light weight perfectly warm sticking a thick jumper under it.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
I currently stand at 5'11", I wear a 15.5 34/35 shirt, 42" chest, 38" waist, and 42" hips in the most clothes Id wear under it. I want something slim/tailored fitting but was told by Holly that Id be a "standard 42". Ive read here that Aero's sizes are a bit generous-so I'm a little confused. Think Id like the 40" perhaps?

I'm looking at the cafe racer, medium FQHH with the Alpaca lining-with maybe a little extra length depending on how long they are.

Hi John

We looked over your measurements and you are the perfect height for a standard jacket. Cafe Racers are narrow styles and your measurements work for our 42". Let me assure you I wasn't brushing you off, just advising what would be a good fit for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred