Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Mariner Brown FQHH size 42

MET

A-List Customer
SOLD
For sale is an Aero Mariner Brown FQHH in a size 42.

The jacket is almost three years old, lined with Brown alpaca with brown corduroy hem strip, no storm cuffs, one internal pocket with stud closure on the left leather facing.

Leather and liner are in a very good condition. Leather shows nice signs of wear.

I am asking 520 usd shipped to Europe and 535 shipped to USA (pp friends and family or add 4%)

Measurements:
P2P: 24,8"
Shoulder: 19,6"
Back: 32,2"
Sleeve: 27"

24y04ly.jpg

bi2io4.jpg

32zm9he.jpg

df82tw.jpg
30wsemp.jpg

fjkdu1.jpg

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Wow, a 42 Aero with sleeves that are long enough for me. P to P, shoulder, all pretty much match up to a Half Belt Deluxe I just bought. Hmmmm.
How do you like the hand warmers up higher above the flap pockets?

Nice!

Reactions: MET

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up

The jacket is almost three years old, lined with Brown alpaca with brown corduroy hem strip, no storm cuffs, one internal pocket with stud closure on the left leather facing.

Leather and liner are in a very good condition. Leather shows nice signs of wear.

I am asking 520 usd shipped to Europe and 535 shipped to USA (pp friends and family or add 4%)

Measurements:

24y04ly.jpg

bi2io4.jpg

32zm9he.jpg

df82tw.jpg
30wsemp.jpg

fjkdu1.jpg

Measurements:

24y04ly.jpg

bi2io4.jpg

32zm9he.jpg

df82tw.jpg
30wsemp.jpg

fjkdu1.jpg
A very nice jacket still on the block. Numbers on my end look pretty close.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Was smitten with this jacket, but couldn’t pull trigger on overseas shipping with no insurance and no tracking. Please post your shipping experience!
Thanks,
Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Will

I'm still pretty green to all of this. I hadn't even considered the potential drawbacks you mention. So far I've had pretty good luck. The USPS lost a jacket shipped from Germany to the USA, but, the lost pony was found. This seller MET seemed like a gentleman online, very proper, straightforward transaction. Got a great deal, and he gave me a shipping number. So far the jacket made it from Ankara and was last seen in Istanbul.

I really hope the sleeves are long enough. I have to have 27"

Will let you know.

Reactions: MET

MET

A-List Customer
Hi Will

I'm still pretty green to all of this. I hadn't even considered the potential drawbacks you mention. So far I've had pretty good luck. The USPS lost a jacket shipped from Germany to the USA, but, the lost pony was found. This seller MET seemed like a gentleman online, very proper, straightforward transaction. Got a great deal, and he gave me a shipping number. So far the jacket made it from Ankara and was last seen in Istanbul.

Will let you know.

I am glad that it was sold to you.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Hi Will

Will let you know.

Finally got my Mariner in the mail today.
Mariner Closed.jpg
Took a while to get here, but @MET was very helpful supplying Turkish tracking numbers, and subsequent USPS tracking numbers. It took longer to get from NYC to CA. then it did from Ankara to NYC. I made many inquiries once it reached NYC, and started a formal trace, but could get no info from USPS, or US Customs. Apparently it underwent a security screening, and had all kinds of tape stating "Contents Checked and Security Sealed". Seller also made inquiries on my behalf, and even offered a refund if lost. Yesterday no one knew anything, then all of a sudden iit showed up on my doorstep this morning at 7 AM. apparently a special delivery, as postal carrier said that she would be back later with more mail.
Good seller, very communicative. Jacket as represented, great price, nice quality in good shape. Thanks Met!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda