Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero military overhaul

Foster

One of the Regulars
I find myself now wanting to wait for my next Aero A-2, to give them time to do their development they mention. Exciting news!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I've seen the original multi-panel Irvin the new ones will be based on and was seriously impressed. I feel I may just have to put in for one in the next few months so I'm suitably clad in time for next winter (plenty of time to save up!)

Edward

Bartender
Interesting development. I had a feeling this was going to come, given Ken's reported personal interest in the military stuff. Also, it's a logical move for Ken's return to Aero full time: there is much more competition on this front than there was a decade ago, and it has always been perceived as an area in which Aero was not the market leader. I would consider another Aero A2 if they did one in the really deep, almost black, brown with the very red knits, especially if they can put it out at a very competitive price. Still "need" a plain Russet one (Bill Kelso House, possibly), and then an A2 and an M442 marked up for the AVG....

Be interesting to see what they do with the Irvin too. I love my ELC 42 pattern, but if ever I had the money I'd also love a multi. If Aero could bring it in accurate and undercut the competition on price, they'd do well.... Be nice if they did an accurate CC model...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Interesting development. I had a feeling this was going to come, given Ken's reported personal interest in the military stuff. Also, it's a logical move for Ken's return to Aero full time: there is much more competition on this front than there was a decade ago, and it has always been perceived as an area in which Aero was not the market leader. I would consider another Aero A2 if they did one in the really deep, almost black, brown with the very red knits, especially if they can put it out at a very competitive price. Still "need" a plain Russet one (Bill Kelso House, possibly), and then an A2 and an M442 marked up for the AVG....

Be interesting to see what they do with the Irvin too. I love my ELC 42 pattern, but if ever I had the money I'd also love a multi. If Aero could bring it in accurate and undercut the competition on price, they'd do well.... Be nice if they did an accurate CC model...

Sign of things to come: http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1330

Edward

Bartender
Looks nice. Hard to tell there, but looks much closer than before to the proper arm shape. If only that would be the final price, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred