Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Half Belt -- 40 -- Dark Seal Vicenza HH -- Mint Condition

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am selling my Aero Premier Half Belt with a custom back. The cut is fantastic. The Vincenza horse hide is hearty and robust, yet much more pliable and wearable than Horween's FQHH. This is an incredible jacket. I paid $1,300 less than a year ago, and wore it less than six times. It is in perfect condition, with no signs of wear. I will sell it for $750. Great opportunity for someone who wants to save 43% on an essentially new jacket.

The jacket is designated a size 40. The approximate measurements are:

Pit-to-pit: 21.75
Shoulder: 17.625 (outside seam to outside seam)
Back length (from bottom of collar): 26.25
Sleeve: 26-26.25

Aero%20Premier%20Half%20Belt%2020_zps09dqodri.jpg

Aero%20Premier%20Half%20Belt%2022_zpstdk4x8zt.jpg

Aero%20Premier%20Half%20Belt%2021_zpsefa5x8cu.jpg

Last edited:
Man that's a nice jacket. If it were a size larger I'd snatch it up. I'm putting together a 30's HB order and oscillating between the standard and premier fit...yours is exactly the fit I'm after. Good luck with the sale. Some really nice jackets popping up for sale here lately.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
This is a really sharp looking Premier HB at a fantastic price. As we have enabled one another by posting our newest and latest jacket(s) on the Lounge, many of us have fallen prey to a disease called the I-have-too-many-leather-jackets syndrome. Myself included. o_O It's the Lounge's fault; Aero, ELC, GW, Himel, etc. should pay us for posting here. :D

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I wish we had a few more size 40 with shorter sleeved jacket sellers. I am starting to come around to the dark seal. Seems to be the best of both worlds.

AdeeC

Practically Family
I wish we had a few more size 40 with shorter sleeved jacket sellers. I am starting to come around to the dark seal. Seems to be the best of both worlds.
If there were I would be your competitor. Super's jacket is beauty. If 2 inches less at the sleeves and 1 or a little less less overal length and I would seriously consider it.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Those Aero Premier jackets are really nice. The HB design of this one allows one to dress up or down. I would have a difficult time parting with this one if I owned one that fit me like yours does.

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Maybe a combination of end of winter and income tax time April 15th slowing things down? Otherwise this Premier HB seems too nice to linger for very long at this price. o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner