Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Stockman Quilted lining size 36

LordZeltrex

New in Town
Hello all!

I have a beautiful Aero Stockman leather jacket for sale. I bought this piece from Thurston Bros. in April, 2022. I have subsequently put on weight (all muscle!) and the jacket doesn't fit me like I want it to, so would like to sell it and buy another. Hate to let this go as it is so gorgeous.

Here are the details:

-Tag reads 36 but in Aero sizing that means more like a 40 regular. I will provide measurements below.
-Condition is excellent. Gently worn with much, much more breaking in to be done. Non-smoking home.
-Leather is Tobacco Badalassi and is on the thick and heavy side (but not stiff).
-Navy quilted lining
-Inner pocket
-Corduroy trim at inside waist.
-I've had the buttons replaced (locally) as the standard Bakelite Aero buttons were really...inadequate

Measurements:
-Pit to Pit: 23 inches
-Back length: 30 inches
-Shoulder: 20 inches

Comparison sizing: I wear x-large in Iron Heart leather and denim jackets which on my body are fitted but not snug. If I pulled an average J Crew jacket off the rack, I would wear size large which would not be snug on me. I'm 5,11, 178 lbs.

Asking price with shipping included in N. America (I'm located in Toronto, Canada): $500 USD
You can find this item on ebay as well.

IMG_5916.jpg
IMG_5916.jpg
IMG_5925.jpg
IMG_5924.jpg
IMG_5926.jpg
IMG_5921.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5918.jpg
    IMG_5918.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5919.jpg