Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero suede halfbelt 38/40

VR46

Familiar Face
I bought this off eBay a few years ago. It seems to have been sold through a German clothing store originally. Doesn't seem to be one of their current styles exactly. It fits similar to my size 38 Aero Plainsman, similar length and cut. If you typically wear a 38 you'll have room for a sweater underneath. Fairly heavy suede but nothing as heavy as their FQHH or steer. But the suede is soft and feels high quality, it's just a very pleasant easy jacket to wear especially in environments where you would prefer not to have people think you're wearing a high-dollar high-end jacket. There is some kind of mark on the right rear shoulder (pictured in close up) that seems to be permanent. Has an inside left chest vertical pocket with snap closure. No funny smells.

$225

Suede front.JPG
Suede rear.JPG
Suede inside.JPG
Suede stain.JPG
including shipping CONUS.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
I bought this off eBay a few years ago. It seems to have been sold through a German clothing store originally. Doesn't seem to be one of their current styles exactly. It fits similar to my size 38 Aero Plainsman, similar length and cut. If you typically wear a 38 you'll have room for a sweater underneath. Fairly heavy suede but nothing as heavy as their FQHH or steer. But the suede is soft and feels high quality, it's just a very pleasant easy jacket to wear especially in environments where you would prefer not to have people think you're wearing a high-dollar high-end jacket. There is some kind of mark on the right rear shoulder (pictured in close up) that seems to be permanent. Has an inside left chest vertical pocket with snap closure. No funny smells.

$225

View attachment 464179 View attachment 464180 View attachment 464181 View attachment 464182 including shipping CONUS.
This is Bavarian Deer Suede, quite rare and was very expensive.

VR46

Familiar Face
Having some second thoughts about selling ... and not because of Hide'n'seek's info, although that's interesting. I didn't know that deer suede was a thing.
Putting a hold on it for a couple of days until I decide that I really want to sell. I hope that's not uncool.
My thought was to get an Aero Majestic in that beautiful suede ... but then I would be back to a gorgeous jacket that announces itself as such, rather than an under-the-radar jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda