Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Teamster Size 38

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Jacket up again and asking price temporarily reduced to 320 GBP.

Hello folks,

as I have added a bit of weight over the past year, I consider letting go of the Aero Teamster Size 38 which I bought in Summer 2014 and which has seen about 60 days of wear, mostly in fall/winter 2014.

The approx measurements are:
PTP:23"
Back length: 27.5"
Sleeve length: 25.5", I find it very difficult to measure them properly and cautiosly rounded down this number a bit to make sure it does not cause any trouble with a potential future buyer.

You can see a pic of the jacket in this thread, it hasn't been worn since for more than a few days.
http://thefedoralounge.com/threads/...t-and-aero-teamster-and-vanson-stadium.81980/

I am located in Germany. I am accepting trade offers, I am interested in a black Highwayman or Veste de Rallye/Stockman or alike and possibly Vanson jackets. If anyone is sincerely interested in the jacket, please message me with an offer and I'll consider it.

Kind regards,
Tillman

Last edited:

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
Hello folks,

as I have added a bit of weight over the past year, I consider letting go of the Aero Teamster Size 38 which I bought in Summer 2014 and which has seen about 60 days of wear, mostly in fall/winter 2014.

The approx measurements are:
PTP:22"
Back length: 27.5"
Sleeve length: 24.75" PROBABLY LONGER, I find it very difficult to measure them properly and cautiosly rounded down this number a bit to make sure it does not cause any trouble with a potential future buyer.

You can see a pic of the jacket in this thread, it hasn't been worn since for more than a few days.
http://thefedoralounge.com/threads/...t-and-aero-teamster-and-vanson-stadium.81980/

I am located in Germany. I am accepting trade offers, I am interested in a black Highwayman or Veste de Rallye/Stockman or alike and possibly Vanson jackets. If anyone is sincerely interested in the jacket, please message me with an offer and I'll consider it.

Kind regards,
Tillman
Hello Tillman,

I am interested in your teamster. I have a size 40 on order but it might be a little bit. I do need to be sure of the pit to put as 22 in seems a bit small. Can you send me please a photo of it buttoned, flat on the floor with the measure Crome one edge of the pit to the other?

What is your height and weight?

Much thanks,

Michael

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 710

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Hello Michael,

thank you for your interest. I took the measurement with the jacket buttoned up from roughly the middle of the side panel to the middle of the other side Panel. It's fairly thick leather, in fact the thickest FQHH I have encountered yet, so it's not lieing as flat as your example jacket and as I said, roughly middle of the side Panels... so yeh, it might be a bit more than 22"..

I have my leather jackets stored at my parents place over the winter, so it might take til Friday for me to take that picture for you, I hopoe that's no problem.

Yours,
Tillman

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
So, it is still too tight for my taste as of now. New 640 GBP, I'm selling for 70% of that, a jacket worn for only two months!

Here is a pic of the pit to pit measurement, it's 59 cm, so 23" and a bit.

Also still open for trade offers, especially on a black highwayman or brown Vest de Rallye!

Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Temporarily up for sale again as I am gathering funds for my exit jacket (we'll see about the exit part). Price for the time being reduced to 50% of new, so 320 GBP plus shipping for a jacket with roughly two months of wear. Message me with any questions you have or post here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy