Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra C.E.O.

indyjim

Familiar Face
Does anyone own an Akubra CEO in the Fern Green? If so, how green is it, or is it a toned down, neutral shade. Also, is it very formal or could it be worn with khakis and leather jackets. I am looking for something different other than the "standard Indy look", something that will go with black or brown leather jackets, indys or A-2's, as well as a variety of shades of Dockers and other khakis. I have both grey and brown Akubra Feds but I really like the Robert Redford look in "The Natural", with a turned down brim and leather jacket. Also, how does the crown height of the CEO compare to the Feds. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Write Ron!!

Write Ron at Hatsdirect. He will send you a color sample and give you the crown and brim info you need.

I have the black and grey CEO and I really like the look and style of the hat.

Sharpey

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Write Ron!!

Write Ron at http://www.hatsdirect.com/ He will send you a color sample and give you the crown and brim info you need.

I have the black and grey CEO and I really like the look and style of the hat. I would say it is the kinda hat that looks best with less formal clothing. My black one looks good with my Indy jacket.

I sent off one of my Fedreations To Optimo hat company and had it re blocked into the CEO.

Sharpey

indyjim

Familiar Face
Mycroft, I only have the brown in the Federation. I have not seen the CEO offered anywhere in brown. Most of my jackets are brown, that's why I was looking for another style of Fedora to go with those jackets. CEO comes in
black, grey, and fern green from Hats Direct, but I don't have enough black clothing to warrant another grey hat. I've also seen a color of burgundy listed from Everything Australian, but I don't know what that color is like.
If you are asking how the Fed is in brown, very nice, very "indyisque" especially for the money. If you know of anywhere I can get a brown CEO, I'd be interested in the link. Thanks

Mycroft

One Too Many
indyjim said:
Mycroft, I only have the brown in the Federation. I have not seen the CEO offered anywhere in brown. Most of my jackets are brown, that's why I was looking for another style of Fedora to go with those jackets. CEO comes in
black, grey, and fern green from Hats Direct, but I don't have enough black clothing to warrant another grey hat. I've also seen a color of burgundy listed from Everything Australian, but I don't know what that color is like.
If you are asking how the Fed is in brown, very nice, very "indyisque" especially for the money. If you know of anywhere I can get a brown CEO, I'd be interested in the link. Thanks

I beleve the burgandy is brown, though I can't be positive. Are you getting yours from Dats Dircet?

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
It is not brown. I can promise you that.

Mycroft said:
I beleve the burgandy is brown, though I can't be positive. Are you getting yours from Dats Dircet?

I had a piece of the felt and its not brown it is what it says it is.

The factory will mail you a cutting for free just email them direct. If you want a brown CEO. I would get one custom made the price will be within $50.00 and you got yourself a custom over a mass produced hat.

Makes more sents to me.
Fedora or Art can make that hat in a twikle of an eye. :) :) :)

Sharpey

Mycroft

One Too Many
SHARPETOYS said:
I had a piece of the felt and its not brown it is what it says it is.

The factory will mail you a cutting for free just email them direct. If you want a brown CEO. I would get one custom made the price will be within $50.00 and you got yourself a custom over a mass produced hat.

Makes more sents to me.
Fedora or Art can make that hat in a twikle of an eye. :) :) :)

Sharpey

Beatiful, I think about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24