Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra: Federation IV Deluxe (Heritage Fawn) 60 or 7 1/2

John Elliott

New in Town
Hello All,

About a month ago, I made an impulsive decision and ordered a beautiful Fed IV Deluxe hat from Hats Direct. Unfortunately, I just don't feel right wearing it. The crown is too high for my style and I just can't see myself wearing it.

I'm offering it for sale here first before I post it on Ebay. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I no longer have the box it came in unfortunately. The hat came open-crowned but I immediately had a Tear Drop Shape with a pinch in the front put in at Paris Hatters.

Cost: $ 130 w/ 2-Day Priority Shipping included.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello All,

About a month ago, I made an impulsive decision and ordered a beautiful Fed IV Deluxe hat from Hats Direct. Unfortunately, I just don't feel right wearing it. The crown is too high for my style and I just can't see myself wearing it.

I'm offering it for sale here first before I post it on Ebay. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I no longer have the box it came in unfortunately. The hat came open-crowned but I immediately had a Tear Drop Shape with a pinch in the front put in at Paris Hatters.

Cost: $ 130 w/ 2-Day Priority Shipping included.

Hello dear sir! Perhaps you could snap a picture or two of this hat and place them here? I am most positive it could help a sale take place much easier than no pictures.

John Elliott

New in Town
Hello dear sir! Perhaps you could snap a picture or two of this hat and place them here? I am most positive it could help a sale take place much easier than no pictures.

Thank you! Will do. Photos coming soon. The hat has NEVER been worn outside, just in front of the mirror. --> A lot. Trying to determine if I could live with it.

I just received a custom VS hat which is pretty darn awesome. I'll try and post photos of it in the appropriate thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass