Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Overload

runningbare

New in Town
I just ordered a BG CD from EA. There was an error with the website processing my order and two orders went through. I emailed Sam through the website but have not gotten a response. I have heard he has great customer service but am disappointed I have not gotten a response. This is my first order from EA. Does anyone have a direct email for him? Phone is not an easy option due to international calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He probably has not got to work yet,it's morning there,just give it some more time..

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I just ordered a BG CD from EA. There was an error with the website processing my order and two orders went through. I emailed Sam through the website but have not gotten a response. I have heard he has great customer service but am disappointed I have not gotten a response. This is my first order from EA. Does anyone have a direct email for him? Phone is not an easy option due to international calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember the time difference . If its daytime here , its night there , not totally sure the hours from where you are , but I wouldn't worry . I bet he responds as soon as he gets it and catches the order . I know I live in the CTZ in the USA , so its a Big Difference for me . Give it 24 hours minimum , then send another email , he could have computer problems , too . I know my Bank had some and I was sweating it , but it was straight . Computers freak me out , and cell phones , even the mail now days . Psalm 118:8-9

I know being in the Southern Hemisphere , its mid Autumn there I think , so reversed seasons . Hot here , cooler there , Cold here , Hot there , too . Check the time thing , it may have been the weekend already when you ordered , too . Plus I think EA says they ship in 6-9 days , I think I read , so don't sweat it .

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I just got one , too , from The Hattery (hatsdirect.com) , and my order is ready to head out ! That Camp Draft will beat the Stetson Strat I ordered 3 weeks ago , I bet ! The Race is on , but I'm betting on The Hattery ... . 3 weeks to go before shipping the Premier Strat (6 weeks total) . Then Custom Time , and The Woomera , whatever color , after the Camp Draft gets here .

Eliesti

A-List Customer
I really can't say enough for the girls at HatsDirect and Sam at EA. Not only are they super-efficient, but there's always a human touch as well. Nice people.
Yes. The personal note (however brief it was) from the Hattery upon purchase of my Fed IV was a nice touch.

More praise here for our Australian hat enablers. I ordered three hats from Everything Australian and three hats from Hats Direct--six separate orders over the course of about six years--and they've always been very helpful, responded to any questions I had promptly (taking the 17 hour time difference into consideration), and shipped the hats as quickly as they could. Great service and quality products; I wish all of my online purchases were as trouble free.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Al ! Yeah , I just Checked : ETA 5 Days Standard Shipping to my door . I've read nothing but Good Things about Both EA and Hats Direct , hard to believe Hats By The 100 aren't the same , but actions speak louder than words and its Good people that tell the Good , the Bad , and the Ugly . (*the whistle goes here*) Mistakes happen , but afterwards what they do about it Counts . 5 Days is faster than getting stuff from here in many cases . But I won't be disappointed if it takes a few more , they shipped it , I know , Fast ! Its in the hands of others now .

wedgetail

New in Town
Yeah even here I order stuff from EA and service is great. Also buy off nungar.

Finished plaiting the band, not 100% satisfied on my Turks heads though. Still need to tidy some strands up then dye

image_zps32ox4uwh.jpg
Y

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Yeah even here I order stuff from EA and service is great. Also buy off nungar.

Finished plaiting the band, not 100% satisfied on my Turks heads though. Still need to tidy some strands up then dye

image_zps32ox4uwh.jpg
Y

Looking Great ! I can't remember , but TanBark Brown Woomera ? Looks like it on my Computer . Looking forward to seeing the dyed plat and finished Product . Looks Awesome wedgetail !

Eliesti

A-List Customer
I've ordered from Australian Gear and experienced much slower delivery than promised (34 days as opposed to the 8-12 days stated), but the hat did arrive in good condition and - thanks to a Christmas Eve sale - at a very good price.

Akubra%20Banjo%20Paterson%201f.jpg

Akubra%20Banjo%20Paterson%201b.jpg
Banjo Paterson?

Obsessed

One of the Regulars
I've ordered from Australian Gear and experienced much slower delivery than promised (34 days as opposed to the 8-12 days stated), but the hat did arrive in good condition and - thanks to a Christmas Eve sale - at a very good price.

I would not have been happy with that delay. I wonder if the Christmas Eve sale depleted their stock and affected the shipping time.

Hat looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy