Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Sale

Bad Co

One of the Regulars
I have a vast collection of most any Akubra Hat one might want , Except The Fed' at this time
Sizes ranging from 6 7/8 to 7 1/4
most falling in the size 7- 7 1/8

All are New to like new condition
it's much easier to ask if you may be interested in one or more to PM me as to what you want for more details than to list all of them
Prices will range in the 80-90 Dollar range
I also have some vintage hats along with with some Stetson western
s

Give me a shout if you might have one in mind that you were wanting perhaps I have it

Thanks Jimmy

Last edited:

Bad Co

One of the Regulars
i do have several Federations and Sydney's in size 7 but I plan to keep them because those are the ones that I wear most often
I would consider selling my Carbon Gray Fed 4 it has been worn and is not in new condition nothing wrong with it but it's not a new hat

i

Bad Co

One of the Regulars
What do you have in 7 1/4?

Fed
Greenish colored Campdraft
Fawn colored Squatter ( fits small)
Sand colored Charlie horse western hat
Grey colored Vintage Wormester ? Derby style hat
My old favorite when I had hair Tan colored Stetson Open Road ( Needs a new sweat band )
Black Long Haired Barsalino Diamante
Tan Barsalino I will have to find the liner in my bag to tell me the make ( needs a sweat band but new looking other than that ) I don't like liners and take them out if I wear a hat for any time
Let me know if you have an interest in any of them
Jimmy

Bad Co

One of the Regulars
I have several similar hats - exact same on the CampDraft.

As to interest - Tan Barsalino - which style of Borsa?

Fed

Give me a couple of days on that
The hat along with my bag that has the liners in it is at my warehouse located in another city from where I live
Jimmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80