Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alexander Leathers oil pull tan steer Roadster with zip sleeves

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
I just checked out the Magnanni Aneto in Cognac and they do seem to be a pretty good looking boot and a nice match color wise. It would be best to see some first hand, which may be an option for you living in London. I moved back to Alaska from LA a couple of years ago and have had to give up any hope of seeing my clothes before purchasing.

If you end up making a trip to a Crockett and Jones shop at some point to see their burnished chestnut, I would suggest the Burlington Arcade location. I was pointed that direction from some nice guys over at styleforum because of their customer service and I have to say that they were absolutely wonderful to deal with.

-UDK

Last edited:

pipvh

Practically Family
Get thee to Trickers on Jermyn Street at sale time. They usually have some bargains. I might try for a pair of Malton brogue boots this year.

schitzo

Suspended
Get thee to Trickers on Jermyn Street at sale time. They usually have some bargains. I might try for a pair of Malton brogue boots this year.

and when is their sale time? If you mean the January sales I can't wait that long!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn