Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hey! I'll stand up for him.
16387103_1245036675579793_2202879863495590141_n-1.jpg

The dog picture is just way crazy, and I needed a good laugh, oh my goodness.

I'm packing it in today.
---------------------------------------------
I'm humbled today too, and I needed to reach out.
A very good person will read this. He got me through a serious fog, and he should know I'm extremely grateful for his time today. For the most helpful discussion, and thorough explanations and I'm all the better due to that.

Tims best work in my opinion

the crease is sort of a neater Maltese Falcon crease

dig it
I'm definitely a fan of Tim's work and have liked every one of his hats I've seen, but there is something special about this one. I read Tim's comments about it being made for a pilot before I saw the photos, and when I saw the hat my first thought was, "That makes sense; it looks like something Howard Hughes might have worn."

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
You have prayers coming from the Pacific Northwest from my wife and I. I think the whole global Lounge community have you guys on their minds.

Thank you and I have to say, that we sure need all the prayers and blessings right now. Daniel has been in intensive care now for some time. There is no way to get around it, his condition is very much a horror for us both right now. As much love that we do have for each other makes it even harder to endure his situation as well as how this had affected our household and our economy. It's been a gut wrencher for sure. He has given a good fight to stay around and to get better. I am sure holding my heart and seeking some positive to come. He has been having to deal with a bad heart, MS and now this damned cancer. He would say something funny to get some cheer in this situation, but right now I really just want him to make it.

It is so odd in many ways as we have friends that have had to go through this and some made it and some did not. You always will think it will not be your turn in having to face this getting as bad, then it happens. I think I would be prepared no matter how this turns out but then no...I am damned sure not prepared at all. I just want my Husband back home and with me.

Thank you and I have to say, that we sure need all the prayers and blessings right now. Daniel has been in intensive care now for some time. There is no way to get around it, his condition is very much a horror for us both right now. As much love that we do have for each other makes it even harder to endure his situation as well as how this had affected our household and our economy. It's been a gut wrencher for sure. He has given a good fight to stay around and to get better. I am sure holding my heart and seeking some positive to come. He has been having to deal with a bad heart, MS and now this damned cancer. He would say something funny to get some cheer in this situation, but right now I really just want him to make it.

It is so odd in many ways as we have friends that have had to go through this and some made it and some did not. You always will think it will not be your turn in having to face this getting as bad, then it happens. I think I would be prepared no matter how this turns out but then no...I am damned sure not prepared at all. I just want my Husband back home and with me.

Cindy, there is nothing I can actually do to make things better, only offering up prayer and hope from my end. Just please be assured you have a supportive community here for both of you. Take care of Daniel and enjoy every moment with him. I hope that is many more years of moments. Bless you and Daniel.

We're here, Cindy. While Dan's in the ICU, please be sure to take care of YOURSELF, too.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

+1 to sentiments already said.

Cindy; I will be thinking of you and Daniel today. Be safe and take do take care of yourself.

All best wishes, Eric -

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Cindy, there is nothing I can actually do to make things better, only offering up prayer and hope from my end. Just please be assured you have a supportive community here for both of you. Take care of Daniel and enjoy every moment with him. I hope that is many more years of moments. Bless you and Daniel.
Thank you so much. We know you all have some wonderful love to share with us and everyone. Just as we do for everyone as well.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
This is the best part of this forum, family. International but close. The collective good vibes and prayers for Cindy and Daniel makes my heart swell. You don't have to be related by blood, our love of hats seems to bind us together in so many more ways than just a "hobby". Fight the good fight Daniel, my prayers are constant for you.
You are so right, we have been a big family. LOT of love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21