Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Observation That MK IS Amazing

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Just wanted to point out the obvious - this forum is extraordinary in its depth, ease-of-use, and inclusiveness.
MK, I have been so impressed here that I looked into building similar vBulletin forums to offer my friends in other interests: Phonograph collecting and all things Bulldog. The email lists for those fields are quite active but the format is very limited. I quickly learned the remarkable effort this whole project takes to get up and running and keep afloat (and abandoned the whole idea!). What you provide is truly amazing and well done. Thanks!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I also would like to also thank M.K. this place is great and I appreciate you keeping the place looking so nice. Since you get rid of the trash as often as needed. I see that The POS cuts and pastes many posts from here since he doesn't have any posters at his dump site.

Flitcraft

One Too Many
We should all raise a toast to MK for making this place available and maintaining it so well!

To MK! :cheers1:

Tabitha

New in Town
Thank you MK!

I would also like to add my appreciation to MK for this site. It is easy to use and a wealth of information and resources. I have enjoyed it immensely :)
Tabitha

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Indeed

Three cheers to the man who does a lot of work for our enjoyment and got us all together.
Hip hip Hoorah
Hip hip Hoorah
Hip hip Hooraaah!

Thanks, MK.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hear, hear..!!

MK has established a remarkable forum for like minded bods to rally around, which is no mean feat! I salute you..! And like everyone else here, I am astounded at the professional set-up and feel of the site.
On a personal note, I feel honoured and flattered to be allowed to 'Bartend' and be Ops Officer for one of the rooms (WWII) in the FL, and never quite feel totally qualified to do such a job, as I know how seriously my team take their WWII and vintage military history when it comes to information on uniforms, dress codes, ..etc.
But, it seems to go from strength-to-strength with new members joining every month, and many of the topics have educated me in the things I enjoy.
So MK, thanks for having the faith in me to keep a hand on the tiller of our little 'band of brothers/sisters' at the WWII and for starting such a great forum that will continue, I have no doubt, to go to infinity...and beyond!.

Feraud

Bartender
Thanks MK! You and the bartenders have created a specialized yet broad environment for like(and unlike!) minded folks to gather.

Cheers. :beer:

Captain Krunch

Familiar Face

I'd like to toast MK's artistic side. The work he did on his Maltese Falcon and Golden Idol props are phenomenal. Every time I look at them (Which is frequently, as they sit over my TV), I am just amazed by their quality, and I consider myself very lucky to have both of them in my collection. Thanks, MK!

Krunch

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
SHARPETOYS said:
I also would like to also thank M.K. this place is great and I appreciate you keeping the place looking so nice. Since you get rid of the trash as often as needed. I see that The POS cuts and pastes many posts from here since he doesn't have any posters at his dump site.

You mean BridgeBurner Hat Co. still has a forum? I thought the place closed after Rick left.

... I'll have to take your word for it. I'm not going there to find out.

We really appreicate all the work you and the mods put into this place, MK.

Ken

A-List Customer
MK is a great guy! I may not hang around here as much as I should but its always a pleasure whenever I do

Ken

Pyroxene

One of the Regulars

I am lifting a glass of Dry Comal Creek's finest Cabernet Franc 1999. This is truly a great site of sophistication and enlightenment. Here's to you and your family.

Pyroxene

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou