Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anniversary

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Today is my Weddiing Anniversary, a very special day for my Husband and I, as he has been slowly improving in his health recovery which is a blessing all on it's own. Later this early evening, I am taking him out for a nice steak dinner.

The Lord sure blessed me in life, to be married to such a dear good Man.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Today is my Weddiing Anniversary, a very special day for my Husband and I, as he has been slowly improving in his health recovery which is a blessing all on it's own. Later this early evening, I am taking him out for a nice steak dinner.

The Lord sure blessed me in life, to be married to such a dear good Man.

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and compliments to you for such an uplifting post. Enjoy your steak, enjoy each other's company and enjoy your blessed union.

I've had a **** day, I come home, switch the computer on and read your new thread, and suddenly, the world is put to rights. Come back tomorrow and tell us all about your 'date.'

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
We had a great time and a wonderful romantic meal, there is a very well known place in Marshall, Michigan, Schulers, it has been around for maybe a hundred years (or close to it) and they are top notch!

Thanks so much everyone!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
He would probably get off scott free, if he pleaded insanity, and what judge wouldn't believe him?
Who, in their right mind, would ever want to harm such a damsel as you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot