Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any new christmas hats on the way?

Edward

Bartender
imoldfashioned said:
I love the way you put that, Edward

Heh, thanks.

On the subject of bank cards..... here in Blighty, it's the case that a credit card is always the better option to use onlnie, as by law you are only liable for the first £50 - after that, the credit card company will swallow the loss if they can't recover the money. In general - cc provision being a competitive business - they'll not even charge you the £50. Debit cards, on the other hand (not around when the Consumer Credit Act 1974 was enacted) are treated as cash and once the money is out your account it's gone. Of course, if it is recovered you'll get it back, but you're out it in th mean time..... AFAIK, it's a similar set up in the US. Credit card is always the safest option online, evne if you do have to pay a little extra for the privilege sometimes.

KilroyCD

One Too Many
I have a Panama like this one on the way, but it probably won't be here until just after Christmas:
Panama2.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
It's under the tree!

The hat arrived on Saturday. I put the box with the gifts in the living room and am not even going near it.

Out of respect for Indycop, I'm not opening mine until he opens his. I am so glad that he is an hour ahead of us.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
I think something may have arrived that may be of the hatting nature...I think. I was instructed, quite sternly, by my wife that I was NOT to look at the shipping labels of any packages that might arrive. BUT there was one of the correct size, and dimensions, of what would most possibly certainly contain a lid.

Two more days. More information to follow.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Out of respect to Indycop, I'm not letting my wife open her custom hat from Jimmy Pierce, Until Christmas Eve. :D
Tomorrow is Christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
I hope there is not a foot long fat moth in my box!:eusa_doh: lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
The hat arrived on Saturday. I put the box with the gofts in the living room and am not even going near it.

Out of respect for Indycop, I'm not opening mine until he opens his. I am so glad that he is an hour ahead of us.
Very soon!!!!!!!:D :eusa_clap

Dr Trinidad

One of the Regulars
Well my Fed is under the Tree and will be opening it Christmas Morning. Now I just have to learn to bash it properly. This is my first open crown so I can see a lot of Christmas pictuers of me looking like Hoss Cartwright!!! :eusa_doh: So keep your fingers crossed on my bashing skills.

deelovely

Practically Family
carter said:
The hat arrived on Saturday. I put the box with the gifts in the living room and am not even going near it.

lol lol lol :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy