Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Thoughts or Ideas for Me?

portolan

A-List Customer
I would appreciate your collective thoughts... I am thinking about buying a gray or blue or even black fedora for the big Saturday night dinner at Monteagle. With all the hats I own, only one is gray or suitable for wear with a blue suit. that is my gray Fed IV. The crown is just too high for me. I need something a bit lower.

I ordered a hat like this one in a gray or blue from Art, but no way I will have it by Monteagle. I love the style of this hat and am wondering if anyone has any ideas for a hat sort of like this that I could buy "off the shelf somewhere to have in time for the big shingdig?" I wear a 7 1/2. I have looked on the bay and don't see anything. Thanks so much.

Fawcett4.jpg

cybergentleman

A-List Customer
custom gamble

Hi,

I have not yet met with her, but mary-ann seems like a good bet if you want a custom

http://www.couturecreations.net/index.htm

maybe this refers to her ladies hats but:

"In stock items will ship 1-2 days after your order is processed.

Hats or hat sizes that are not currently in stock will be custom made to the size and specifications you have indicated on your order form.
Custom orders usually take about 7-10 days to ship. "

drop her an email or call- see what she says, she is very easy to work with.

image3.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
You've got Art and the Major coming. I'd wait, get inspired by the hats that attend, and order a custom. I doubt anyone will mind if you don't wear a new hat to dinner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR