Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anybody watch 'Fringe'? Akubra (?) sightings and question...

citRon

A-List Customer
On Fox TV, the series 'Fringe'...if you watch it, you know the 'observers' who wear grey stingy brims. Well, I just got around to watching this weeks episode where there were many 'observers' to be had. In one scene, the hat falls of of one's head, and rolls to the camera. I caught a quick glance of the inside, and it appears to be an Akubra crest on the sweat.
Anyone know what hat it is their wearing? I am screen-grab ignorant, or I'd post a pic of it.

citRon

A-List Customer
Mr. Lucky said:
If you can get a little more info, I can ask a friend of mine who writes for the show more about it.

The episode name was 'August'. The character is simply known as 'the observer'. -Oh, his hat looks like yours in your avatar!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Per my friend Zack -

"Jeff, I finally got you an answer! In the Fringe episode "August," the Observer named August wears a fedora that was made by Robert Hall and was purchased at Edie's Hats in Vancouver, B.C. And I agree-- he did look very dapper."

Hope that helps.

quickerNu

New in Town
Very cool! Love the show- tried to catch the label by pausing in on the DVR, but couldn't make it out. Thanks for getting the real scoop!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy