Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone remember the stingy brim group from a couple years ago?

driven_247

New in Town
I don't come here very often anymore, and didn't post much when I came often.

But... I remember from a couple years ago someone trying to organize all the stingy brim believers into an unofficial club. There were lots of names suggested, but one seemed to be the prevailing favorite. Seems like it was "the something that starts with an 'f' that means trouble". :)

Anyone know/remember the thread I'm talking about? Remember the suggested names?

I tried searching but I think this thread is over a year old.

Thanks for any help!

Shawn

driven_247

New in Town
That's it! Thanks Stovall! May I ask how your search was configured? For some reason I was thinking we could only go back one year.

"The Mischief"... that's what I was trying to think of. No 'f' though. [huh]

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
I find that one word searches work the best for me, so I just searched "stingy" as a thread title and read down through them until I found it. If you add the word "brim" to the search then you would also get every thread that has just that word in it, and you could imagine how many that would be.

driven_247

New in Town
Ahhhhh... thanks again Stovall. My exact search was: stingy brim. I'll remember to try to use one word next time.

bolthead... I don't really have any plans for this old thread. For some reason, it just popped in my head the other day,and I felt like reading through it again. :) Must be because it's nearing time to break out the only fedora I wear...a stingy straw.

Who knows... maybe it should be revived. Man, that would be cool to get some support behind the idea and create some local "stingy brim chapters". :eusa_clap lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy