Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Archive Classic Movies

acm scott

New in Town
NEW MOVIE 02.21.07: Scared to Death - 1947: A story told in flashback of the events leading up to a woman's death. Starring Bela Lugosi in his first color film. Availble via the movie library, podcast, and watch now sections.

Hi folks. My name is Scott and I have a farily new website called Archive Classic movies. There's ton's of free movies for download and available on demand, also check out "Homefront" in the Downloads section.

http://www.archiveclassicmovies.com

I hope you enjoy,
Scott

scottsaunders@mac.com

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Your site is really quite nicely done. Easy to navigate, intuitive to use. Beautiful, understated and dead-on graphics.

Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
scotrace said:
Your site is really quite nicely done. Easy to navigate, intuitive to use. Beautiful, understated and dead-on graphics.

Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

His site is da bomb!

Oops...wrong era....

definitely made very well. I downloaded "Homefront" a couple days ago. I'd definitely recommend it.

anselmo1

One of the Regulars
Your site is outstanding! I give it 5 Stars just for the Dick Tracy serials.

33669322_o.jpg
33669331_o.jpg

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Anyone watch one of the films showing from his website?

Some great ones like "It's A Joke Son", which was based on a character in Fred Allen's "Allen's Alley", and which Foghorn Leghorn was based upon.

Feraud

Bartender
Hello acm scott and welcome to the Lounge.
You are doing a great job with your site. Keep up the good work.
I have been enjoying some classics I have not seen in a long while.
Thank you.

acm scott

New in Town
New Uploads

Should I post the news about new uploads in this thread? So far I'm working on a Sophia Loren movie "La Ciociara" (Two Women) 1960 and The 1945 Noir Film "Detour". Those should be up by friday... I hope. Thanks for all the complements by the way. I'm getting just over a hunderd hits a day, and I don't get that much feedback so all the positive comments here have been encouraging. Glad you guys like the site.

Thanks again,
Scott

Feraud

Bartender
acm scott said:
The 1945 Noir Film "Detour". Those should be up by friday... I hope.
The Detour is a great noir film.

It was good to see The Green Glove again. This film is a low budget Maltese Falcon style story.

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Downloading Detour now. They showed Detour in the first day of my film noir class in college. By the next class, about half the class dropped out. Sweet. Weeded out the losers.

acm scott

New in Town
Just Added: Bowery Boy Movie - Pride of the Bowery.

Hi folks, I've just added Pride of the Bowery. To the Movie Library, Podcast, and Watch Now sections. This is another Bowery Boys movie. In this one Muggs is tricked into joining a CCC Camp by thinking it's a boxing training camp. I actually added The Satanic Rites of Dracula earlier in the week but that hardly falls into the "Fedora" type catergory.

Enjoy,
Scott

http://www.archiveclassicmovies.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR