Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are You Brave Enough to Share Your Prom Photos?

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Prom,...schmom,...

Like others here I was just too cool for all that convention. :rolleyes:

But I still wonder how world history may have been irrevocably altered had I taken Bettyjo Bialowski to that prom thing? [huh]

Doh!

One Too Many
Prom 96. I was a teenage saloon girl. (jr)
prom9601.jpg

prom.jpg

Lolita, with that dark hair you look just like Pam from The Office. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
No such thing as Prom over here.
But if there were - when I was that age - I propably would not have attended anyway.
I was a beatnick back then. Watched boring french movies and talked about life and death. Dancing and dressing up was far too bourgeoise!!!;)

Rafter

Suspended
Thora Zine said:
lol Rafter, you are such a spaz, how many times have you changed that picture? You're as bad as me .. :D

Lighten up Thora Zine! So I went from sportin' my high school "Scooby Doo Shaggy Do" to my college "Gangsta Buzzcut". Big deal!!
Everyone here has made bad hair choices at least once in their lives. And I'm sure you have too, Miss Thorazine!!
At least I am brave enough to post both my high school and college prom photos here.

Sweet Polly Purebred

A-List Customer
Rafter said:
Lighten up Thora Zine! So I went from sportin' my high school "Scooby Doo Shaggy Do" to my college "Gangsta Buzzcut". Big deal!!
Everyone here has made bad hair choices at least once in their lives. And I'm sure you have too, Miss Thorazine!!
At least I am brave enough to post both my high school and college prom photos here.

Whoa, settle down .. just pokin' fun .. :D

Feng_Li

A-List Customer
mikepara said:
The brainwashed British kid's will be asking to celebrate thanksgiving and 4th July next.

You mean it isn't already celebrated as "The day we got rid of those nutters who didn't want to pay their taxes? :D

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
LESS TALK MORE PHOTOS!!!!!

i only have one prom photo and i will scan that at some point this weekend. until then, here is a picture of me from 1995 (junior or senior year in high school)

1995.jpg

i would actually love to see this thread turn into something that includes senior class photos and prom photos, college yearbook photo (if you have one) and a recent photo. that would be fun.

i actually have a whole photo history of my hair online.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
KittyT said:
LESS TALK MORE PHOTOS!!!!!

i would actually love to see this thread turn into something that includes senior class photos and prom photos, college yearbook photo (if you have one) and a recent photo. that would be fun.

Here, here,

My original intent was to make a fun thread that showed some photos of ourselves through our more awkward years. It's fun to compare how we looked then to how we look now.

So, instead of bemoaning the fact that you missed your prom or whatever, post something else, like a "senior class photos and prom photos, college yearbook photo."

So, All ye having business before this court, draw nigh and ye shall be heard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis