Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Armpit issue on AL cafe racer

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
That Suburban is a beautiful jacket. The thing is, how often do we really have our arms up like that? If you're riding/sitting and it rides up, fair enough, but that jacket is spectacular.

The pic of the Suburban shows the extreme of how bad it was. I don't walk around with my arms straight out, but driving a car, riding my motorcycle or simply reaching for one of the chest pockets all proved troublesome. If I reached for my steering wheel, that low armpit hole would stay put and cause the sleeve to ride halfway up my forearm... it was just very uncomfortable doing anything other than walking. I don't know why I didn't return it right off the bat... I think I was hoping it would get better as it broke in. Stuart from LW assured me he was very good at sizing people over the phone, and I guess I just figured I needed to give the jacket more time.

Hh121

Banned
I found jackets has this problem usually has limited movement, among all my jackets, JL is the only jacket doesn't bunch up the shoulder when I raise arm from side.

Anybody has same experience with your jackets? What's the solution?

Jasonindenver

One of the Regulars
I found jackets has this problem usually has limited movement, among all my jackets, JL is the only jacket doesn't bunch up the shoulder when I raise arm from side.

Anybody has same experience with your jackets? What's the solution?

A new jacket I am afraid.

Poul

Familiar Face
I agee with Jason new jacket with bi swing back underarm gusset and high small armhole do the Job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot