Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Deco tobacco pipes

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
You and your husband are officially my heroes. First I see some of the most beautiful suits in history, then I see the pipes that I could only dream about. I have a pipe in my mouth right now and at this moment the briar itself is melting to the floor filled with envy.

That display case is priceless. Such rich history in every one of those pieces. It does my heart good to know there are people like you folks that care about the preservation of history, and to think a lot of college graduates don't even know what event started the American involvement in WWII.

Regards,

Dan

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
Fantastic collection. I thought the aluminum pipes were cool but as I scrolled down, they just got better & better. That's why this section of The Fedora Lounge was changed from "Props" to "The Display Case", to encourage those of you out there with vintage & antique collections to share them with the rest of us. Thanks Veronica, now who's next?
PBG

Wild Root

Gone Home
Now, I don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t smoke any thing but, my gosh those are some handsome pipes! Art Deco is truly one of the finest styles that ever graced our world! Marc, you have a fine collection of pipes and suits.

Let?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s get together some time!

Root.

metalnut

New in Town
Metal tobacco pipes

Strange, I cannot view the images on this post.. I operate www.smokingmetal.co.uk, was guided to this forum by Ben Rappaport..always pleased to exchange views and information regarding these fascinating pipes of which I do have a few
Tony

metalnut

New in Town
Veronica Parra said:
This photo shows ladies' cigarette holders and ladies' pipes. The top two are bakelite cigarette holders; the bottom three are tobacco pipes.

IMG_0405.jpg

How do I get to see your photos of your pipes please. If you look at www.smokingmetal.co.uk most of those shown are my own collection, so you will quickly see my interest

Tony Pringle

metalnut

New in Town
Marc Chevalier said:
Sorry to say that I eliminated those photos long ago, Tony. Had to make room for others pictures, alas.

How do I get a message to the Lady. We really must compare and exchange knowledge of these wonderful pipes
Tony the metal nut

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Tony The Metal Nut, once you have reached 15 posts, you will be able to send a private message to any member here.
It's easy. Visit the threads, and when you see smething that catches your eye, make a quick "nice hat!" post. Fifteen posts pile up quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters