Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At The Front Paratrooper Boots

polocoat

One of the Regulars
Thanks, yes I do know about the Corcoran Historic Brown Jump boots and they look great. My only reservation was that I prefer the "russet" color of the ATF over the brown. However, brown is my number 1A choice. I'm fairly sure that the Corcorans are better quality, am I right? In addition, I could experiment over a long period of time with using a russet shoe cream and polish. I was also looking at the Red Wings Iron Ranger which is the color I want but, is alot more expensive than the Corcorans. Right now I'm leaning toward the Corcorans. Comments???:)

WolfeMan

One of the Regulars
I have a pair of the service shoes from ATF and a pair of Corcoran boots (different kind). The Corcorans are a higher quality boot, harder cap toe, better leather, things like that. Not to say ATf's boots aren't any good, just an honest comparison. I would go with the Corcorans.
Wolfe

mattfink

Practically Family
I've owned the Corcoran jump boots and ATF service shoes....Corcoran wins hands down for comfort and quality. The ATF boots are a general width (bigger than D) and are made in China. The Corcoran boots I had were made in USA.

cco23i

A-List Customer
Gijoe said:
ATF s Boots are o.k but the Corcorans lives much longer !!!!

Jump boots are suppose to have a "harder toe" as that's how the were designed. The garrison boots from ATF and WPG are pretty good and that's all I wear and being on a flight line on concrete they are AWESOME!

Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace