Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atlanta, GA - Vintage shops for men's clothing?

tylerevansokay

One of the Regulars
Hey folks! I'm going back to my home state of Georgia for a visit this Summer and will be making a pit stop or two in Atlanta.
I was wondering, are there any good spots for men's vintage clothing in Atlanta, Athens, or any other major Georgia city? I'm mostly into clothing of the late 40's-late 50's, so if that helps, cool cool. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Griemersma

One of the Regulars
Good Luck!

Try Stefan's Vintage clothing in Little Five Points-- 5-10 years ago it was THE place for 40's and 50's vintage. When celebrities come to town looking for vintage, they send their people there. Found a single-breasted back-belted suit about 2-3 years ago, but haven't been in there for a while. Last time I was there, stock was becoming more 60's and 70's, but you can still probably find some gems. Other than that, I'd be curious to see what other people say. I've been looking for good shops here for a long time myself...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn