Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Auction #3: Stetson - Royal Stetson - Size 7 1/4 - C0000228915 ----- Unsold

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
End Date: 10:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4) according to Lounge Server, Sunday, May 25

Barcode: C0000228915
Brand: Stetson
Style/Quality: Royal Stetson
Color: Gray
Size: 7 1/4
Condition: Pristine - One minor moth nibble
Brim Width: 2 1/2"

C0000228915_1.jpg

C0000228915_2.jpg

C0000228915_3.jpg

We're going to open the auctions that did not get any bids till 10pm Eastern Daylight Time, according to the Lounge Clock, which is at the bottom of every Lounge page. If you're looking at the Lounge and it's set for Pacific Daylight Time, then just subtract 3 hours from it. So 7pm Pacific Daylight, 8pm Mountain Daylight; 9pm Central Daylight; 10pm Eastern Daylight, they'll be closed again. Soft endings are still in effect for bidders.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
I don't know...

art92101 said:
its mentioned in the description but not shown??

I don't know where the nibble is located on the hat. Sometimes the flaws will be shown in the photos, and sometimes they will not be shown.

I can assure you that the nibble is minimal, relative to the over-all condition of this incredible hat.

This is actually one of the original hats I posted on the Lounge. It was one of 3 matching hats I found in a Stetson box in the attic.

000_0078.jpg

000_0079.jpg

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
We're going to open this auction till 10pm Eastern Daylight Time, according to the Lounge Clock, which is at the bottom of every Lounge page.

If you're looking at the Lounge and it's set for Pacific Daylight Time, then just add 3 hours to it. So 7pm Pacific Daylight, 8pm Mountain Daylight; 9pm Central Daylight; 10pm Eastern Daylight, they'll be closed again. Soft endings are still in effect for bidders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy