Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #81: Adam - Majestic - Size 7 1/2 - C0000228952-closed

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #81: Adam - Majestic - Size 7 1/2 - C0000228952

END DATE: Auction ends on Sunday, September 7 at 9:00 PM Eastern

HAT BARCODE: C0000228952
BRAND: Adam
STYLE: Majestic
SIZE: 7 1/2
CONDITION: Good
MOTH NIBBLES?: 1 moth nibble
BRIM WIDTH: 2 3/4"

C0000228952_1.jpg

C0000228952_2.jpg

C0000228952_3.jpg

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Yeah! I have pm'd Johnnyphi and he confirmed I was the winner...I was a little disconcerted when there were no other bids. Being green, I couldn't help but think everyone else was laying off for some glaringly obvious reason that I was not privy to. But Johnny assured me that it is a fine hat and I got a smokin' deal...I'm not opposed to that ;)

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Hoss, you have no need to fear this hat. I would have bid, but it's too close to the one I just got. And I think many are waiting for specific lids to come up.

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
Not-Bogart13 said:
Hoss, you have no need to fear this hat. I would have bid, but it's too close to the one I just got. And I think many are waiting for specific lids to come up.

Glad to hear it...being it is only my 2nd felt (the first was brown), I'm wide open when it comes to color choices. This will be my first open crown, though, so I'll be poring through the posts showing pics of various bashes trying to find one that'll do this hat justice. I've noticed and liked your particular style as illustrated in your avatar and your latest johnnyphi addition. I can't see the top of your hats, though. Are you going with a center dent, diamond or something else? Thanks, Hoss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy