Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AVI Leather A-1 Capeskin Flight Jacket Size 38 (fits 40)

Fonzie

One Too Many
Hi Fellow Loungers,

For your consideration I'm putting up for sale this hardly worn A-1 in brown capeskin leather from AVI Leather from Denmark, it's still like new
I have used it less than a handful of days and very little time. I have too many jackets and this one hasn't seen much wear at all, so it's time for some one else to enjoy it.

The label size is 38 but it fits larger, more like a 40 or even a trim 42 is you prefer them closer to your body. The dimensions in inches are:

P2P: 22.5
Shoulder: 18.5
Hem: 19.25
Length: 25.5
Sleeve: 26

This jacket is a very easy grab-and-go, lighter weight and the leather is quite nice IMO, the capeskin is very supple and comfortable and this particular style works well with a lot of different outfits.

Price is US$140 net to me via Paypal FF with FREE shipping anywhere you live.

Thanks for looking!

MkCXQkXrQwupQSmmJB2qSQ.jpg
CC+CvGIsSQuPpBSwPY15RA.jpg
Rj1j1jVTRQ2j+QCiJAqvmg.jpg
qV72Uq0QT3uFjsz5qOBdbw.jpg
ZJheHCMLQuas+CDGbCTFaw.jpg

Last edited:

Fonzie

One Too Many
my only reservation is that it might be a little long. How tall are you Fonzie and where does it sit on you? Got a fit pic? Thx
I feel that the length is pretty good, covers the belt but still above the pocket line which is the sweet spot IMO.

I'm 176cm (5'9) and around 72kg, here are some pics (excuse the boring background):

fullsizeoutput_177b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_177a.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1779.jpeg

Fonzie

One Too Many
These are well made comfortable jackets. I had one for a while until I was lucky enough to find an Eastman
I agree, these are good knock around jackets and very nice value for the price I think, but the Eastman version is probably the coolest (and priciest) one around, I'd love to own one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn