Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Badalassi Carlo Leather - Appreciation Thread

Damon141

Practically Family
This is Tobacco. I really like it. With wear, it "burnishes" rather quickly, getting some new textures and darkening a little. Really fantastic leather!
I don’t know if they told you but us that the Nappa or Lux version
I have two swatches of black and the Lux has a shine and the Nappa one is more matte. Both look great it really depends on personal preference and what you might already have

IMG_7110.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg
These are the two swatches I have against my new Shinki Full Aniline jacket. I chose the Lux on the upcoming jacket for variety.

mvilla

A-List Customer
I don’t know if they told you but us that the Nappa or Lux version
I have two swatches of black and the Lux has a shine and the Nappa one is more matte. Both look great it really depends on personal preference and what you might already have

View attachment 566738 View attachment 566739
These are the two swatches I have against my new Shinki Full Aniline jacket. I chose the Lux on the upcoming jacket for variety.

This is the Nappa Lux. Fantastic leather. Colour depth is really something else. The issue is it squeaks like hell. I'm feeling now it is subsiding, but it's still quite noisy.

BTW, I saw you decided for the Shinki aniline over the pigmented one on your FL. What was the reason? I'm thinking about going the same route, but am not sure just yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner