Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbershops of interest

ftwsword

New in Town
How timely! Maybe some of you regulars can help me. I recently moved to Dallas from Fort Worth, and I haven't been able to find a good barber shop. Fort Worth still has several of the old style barber shops, i.e. no appointments, walk in, grab a newspaper or a magazine, sit down and wait for the next chair, all the while enjoying the usual banter among the barbers and their customers. It's hard for me to believe, but in a city the size of Dallas, I'm having the devil of a time finding such an establishment. I've had to resort to driving back to Fort Worth for haircuts. SuperCuts and such places are close, but they're just not the same. Thanks.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How timely! Maybe some of you regulars can help me. I recently moved to Dallas from Fort Worth, and I haven't been able to find a good barber shop. Fort Worth still has several of the old style barber shops, i.e. no appointments, walk in, grab a newspaper or a magazine, sit down and wait for the next chair, all the while enjoying the usual banter among the barbers and their customers. It's hard for me to believe, but in a city the size of Dallas, I'm having the devil of a time finding such an establishment. I've had to resort to driving back to Fort Worth for haircuts. SuperCuts and such places are close, but they're just not the same. Thanks.

http://robschopshop.com/

Legendary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner