Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Batak Tailor, Daikanyama, Tokyo

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Jan2010007-1.jpg

boushi_mania

One of the Regulars
Nice.

I'm actually looking at them as one of my options to get a formal waistcoat made, if I'm unable to find one used/vintage. They're the only ones I've found thus far who make one in the silhouette I'm looking for -- all the department-store-brand places either don't do lapels on D.B. waistcoats, or make them with points on the bottom. [huh]

The good news is, I can get a double-breasted model from them for only ¥1,000 more than the price of a single-breasted one. The bad news is, a single-breasted waistcoat costs ¥42,000... :(

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Thats very quick research! They are expensive, but perfectionists!

There is also Azabu Tailor that does good work...do you know them? I have a jacket made for Y60,000. I believe they make all their suits in Osaka! Come to think of it...I have a coat too...will post pics soon...

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
boushi_mania said:
Nice.

I'm actually looking at them as one of my options to get a formal waistcoat made, if I'm unable to find one used/vintage. They're the only ones I've found thus far who make one in the silhouette I'm looking for -- all the department-store-brand places either don't do lapels on D.B. waistcoats, or make them with points on the bottom. [huh]

The good news is, I can get a double-breasted model from them for only ¥1,000 more than the price of a single-breasted one. The bad news is, a single-breasted waistcoat costs ¥42,000... :(

IS THISN WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR>>>

http://www.pakeman.co.uk/products.php?cat=213

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails