Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautiful VS Pecan by Art Fawcett

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I am thinning my collection, and I have TWO pecan hats by Art. I wear the other one more, so this one goes on the block. It measures 23 3/8 in circumference, has a 2 1/4 stitched brim. The crown is 5 1/8 at its highest, and 3 5/8 in back. $250 gets it economy shipped to the CONUS, without Art's nice hat box. $50 more if you want the box, too.

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

Doublegun

Practically Family
Sorry, should have been more clear; is it a 7-1/4, 7-1/2, etc? I don't have a tape handy so inches does not really help. Thanks.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I'm leaving on an international trip soon, so am dropping this to $200 so hopefully it'll sell in time for me to get it into the mail before I leave.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
OK, alhartman, we have a deal, as soon as I get the Paypal payment. If you reply this post, and then one more, you'll have enough posts to send me a PM, and I'll give you the instructions there.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Or if you prefer, you can give me your Paypal address here, and I'll send you the request for money. Either way, at the moment, the hat is still available.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
That would be the Century, Al. It was back when that was the only beaver felt he offered. He only offered beaver and rabbit, before the many options he offers now. I'm so glad you like it! It's a fine example of his work.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for the added history. And it is a fine example of Art's work; I will have to add to my to-do list getting a custom hat directly from VS.
Yep, I have a bunch more that I'll never sell. I only sold that one because I had two Pecan hats, and only wore the other one. The rest of my VS hats, I'll leave to whatever grandchildren I may have some day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou