Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame Ladies

RainEdayWoman

Familiar Face
I am a huge fan of Besame, especially their Red Velvet liner combo but noticed it is no longer on the site. I sent them an email but thought I would ask here as well if anyone has any info if they will ever offer this again or eventually offer the liner separately. I am on my last liner the other I had was broken in the tube :( Also, can't wait to try their new lavender powder :eusa_clap . I have one from another company that I have been rationing for the last few years because I love it so much. It is a great setting powder for redheads especially to counter yellow undertones, gives that extra glow to the skin (think Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge)

Claireg

One of the Regulars
Red velvet

Hi there
I guess you are talking about the Voluptous lip set?
yes Besame have discontinued this line - but dont despair..
Red Velvet is still available in the normal lipstick range and the "Red/Cerise" lipliner is Red Velvet coloured on one end.
Hope that is helpful!

Poison

New in Town
Now the lipsticks are huge, so you'll never run out of Red Velvet!
Can't wait to try out their new stuff, I think I'll have to buy the 1930's Mascara and loose Violet Powder.
(Might tide me over until then):D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner