Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best product that helps to remove dark circles

Irenesandz09

New in Town
Hey!! I have dark circles under my eyes and this makes my face look more tired. I hate when everyone asks me if I'm in my 50's. So I'm looking for a product that helps to get rid of this dark circles. Recently I met one of my old friends and she asked me to undergo dark circles under eyes treatment from a clinic in Richmond Hill. She has undergone the treatment and she is happy with the result. But I wonder if the results will be the same. Won't the result vary from person to person? Please recommend a good product for dark circle removal. Thanks!!

Irenesandz09

New in Town
Thanks for the reply!! I have tried many of the methods like cucumber slice, applying the ice cubes, etc.
Do you know any cream that helps to remove dark circles?

Melissa Mixon

New in Town
I think you should go for home remedies. Home remedies do not have side effects if used properly and give long lasting results.

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
The thing that remove my dark circles was taking gluten and sugar out of my diet. I know it seems extreme, but it could be a food sensitivity issue manifesting in skin issues. I know this was major for me, it cleared up all of my skin issues as well as some other physical issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo