Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biding time

Etienne

A-List Customer
(Woohoo is right, HanniganR.,--in no time at all you'll be a regular:) Let's see...I have never played a video game, either! I rarely watch the TV unless I'm using it to watch an old 40's movie! I love to read, scrapbook, write, design, go out, stroll, think, study, sew, and cook. Who has TIME to just sit around??!

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Hmm.... no television, or computing apparatus and a golden age world outside my house... I'd kill my time listening to the radio, taking pictures, painting, drawing, building models, reading, hanging around the local juke joint, dancing with my gal, playing tennis, taking movies, fooling around with Erector sets, building that Victorian rocket, bowling, beating the daylights out of those kids that spilled coffee and popcorn on me at the theatre, and a lot of other things that I can't do now because either I can't afford them or that simply cannot be in this day an age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn