Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biker jacket

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Honda 90 Cub, got T boned on one of these. Still a brilliant little bike, why did Honda stop making them as about half of the far east ride them!

They haven't stopped! March 2014 production of the Cub hit 87 million. The most produced vehicle in history. That's more then the Model T and Beetle combined!

Edward

Bartender
http://www.bikeexif.com/honda-cub

Now there's a Honda Cub I'd quite fancy...

One day I'll get myself a Lightning, just like Uncle Joe... (ceptin' I'll stick to the original 58 spec. Never much cared for that forearm pocket.

I followed the link and suddenly thought;
'I'm gonna get a jacket, just like yours,
and pledge my false allegiance to your cause',

then halfway down the page, lo and behold!

ha, bang on. I met the guy that line was about a couple of months ago. Used to work for Talcy Malcy back in the day; allegedly half-inched a leather from Mick Jones...

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
They haven't stopped! March 2014 production of the Cub hit 87 million. The most produced vehicle in history. That's more then the Model T and Beetle combined!
Not sure if they sell Cubs in Europe any more, all the pizza bikes I see are 125s these days.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Not sure if they sell Cubs in Europe any more, all the pizza bikes I see are 125s these days.

My local Honda dealer was saying the other day, that he could sell all the Cubs Honda would send him! But, they don't send them here either.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
http://www.bikeexif.com/honda-cub

Now there's a Honda Cub I'd quite fancy...

One day I'll get myself a Lightning, just like Uncle Joe... (ceptin' I'll stick to the original 58 spec. Never much cared for that forearm pocket.

ha, bang on. I met the guy that line was about a couple of months ago. Used to work for Talcy Malcy back in the day; allegedly half-inched a leather from Mick Jones...

Ooh! I hate a jacket thief!

'Dirty Donkey'?!? Sounds like something from a 'niche website'. No thank you please!

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Touko Laaksonen, a Finnish artist, in an interesting motorcycle-style jacket. By the way, do NOT look up his artwork!

Tom_Of_Finland_c_1984_Touko_Laaksonen.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Touko Laaksonen, a Finnish artist, in an interesting motorcycle-style jacket. By the way, do NOT look up his artwork!

Tom_Of_Finland_c_1984_Touko_Laaksonen.jpg

when you put it like that, it is impossible for me not to.... and I hugely regret..
looking back at the photo... leather pants with a zipper along the side.... I should have guessed.:eusa_doh:

Why not? I love Tom of Finland and his body of work lol. Mr. Laaksonen's art doesn't turn people gay, if anyone's even worried about that happening - which is a shame as far as I am concerned, as those blokes in his artworks seem to having loads of fun! :D

He looks exactly like a mix of Charles Bukowski and John Waters.

I kind of liked Hairspray and Cry-Baby, but Pink Flamingos had little redeeming value. Had Divine... taken the script a little less seriously, so to put it, a lot less people would be talking about this film, I think.

And he wears it good! Also, jackets on his drawings are undoubtedly Cal Leathers, too - at least on the drawings that I have seen. lol

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
He looks exactly like a mix of Charles Bukowski and John Waters.

I'm proud to say that John Waters and I got kicked out of the same high school in Baltimore: he for showing up at the Baltimore Ladies' Flower Show in a see-through mini-skirt and I was asked not to come back for refusing to get a haircut. I was always kind of sorry to see him go mainstream with the later movies.

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
I'm proud to say that John Waters and I got kicked out of the same high school in Baltimore: he for showing up at the Baltimore Ladies' Flower Show in a see-through mini-skirt and I was asked not to come back for refusing to get a haircut. I was always kind of sorry to see him go mainstream with the later movies.
TropicalBob, you're my hero sir =)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21