Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso A1, Absolutely NEW, Size 42

Halsey

New in Town
Dear Scotrace, I'm feeling your pain. Although it is a long shot, I have been wanting to buy an early ELC RAF sheepskin flying jacket. If by some chance you have a Pre-Year 2000 or earlier. Preferred 1942 RAF Multipanel - Size 42 or 44.
Will consider early 1940 pattern and other 1942 patterns not in the treated time-worn or broken finish versions.
Paypal payment works best for me.

Let me know. Best regards

bretron

Call Me a Cab
She's a bonified beauty, but alas I'm afraid you may be experiencing some of the backlash from the BK marketing strategy. Their prices are so unpredictable (MSRPs between 700-1200 gbp, but sales prices as low as $600 usd) that I gotta think it makes for a tough secondhand sellers market and I really do feel your pain. No doubt that jacket is worth every penny- and I am in no way suggesting you reconsider your offer price. Heck, it's even my size (I'm pretty sure). I wish you the best of luck, sir

Last edited:
She's a bonified beauty, but alas I'm afraid you may be experiencing some of the backlash from the BK marketing strategy. Their prices are so unpredictable (MSRPs between 700-1200 gbp, but sales prices as low as $600 usd) that I gotta think it makes for a tough secondhand sellers market and I really do feel your pain. No doubt that jacket is worth every penny- and I am in no way suggesting you reconsider your offer price. Heck, it's even my size (I'm pretty sure). I wish you the best of luck, sir

That. I pondered an offer as it's my son's size, but when it came down to it, it would be an insulting offer. In general, the market is soft now it seems, but yeah, the BK price model is hard on sellers - esp a new one like this. It's lovely - hope someone grabs it.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ouch.

Sorry to hear that. I'm curious though. You said it came in 2 sizes off.....no offer of a remake?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo