Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootlegger Brown CXL Steer Sz 40 $760 Shipped CONUS

IMG_7409.JPG
Oye, I know. 4 months old in perfect condition.
Will ship overseas but will charge appropriately to do so.

All the details on original Thurston Bros Spec sheet:

ORDER NUMBER – 090117TD
COMPANY NAME – Thurston Bros.
DATE- 09/01/17
STYLE- Standard Bootlegger with sleeve zips like on Board Racer (top of sleeves), shoulder gussets (like on Café Racer) with single “V” yoke, throat latch like on Indian Ranger and Olive Drab stitching
SIZE- 40
LEATHER- CXL Steerhide
COLOUR- Brown
**Aero uses full grain leathers, which are the most sought-after and most expensive in the world. These leathers have a natural, uncorrected finish that can vary in grain, color, and character.
ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular brass (shiny) Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with regular brass Talon bell pulls on chest and handwarmer pockets (handwarmers should close to down position)

LINING- Brown Corduroy in body and brown cotton drill in sleeves
STITCH COLOR- Olive Drab
SLEEVE LENGTH- 27 inches
BODY LENGTH- 27 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- None

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS –
1) Sleeve zips like on Board Racer (top of sleeves)

2) Shoulder gussets (like on Café Racer) with single “V” yoke

3) Throat latch like on Indian Ranger

4) Olive Drab stitching

5) Talon bell pulls on handwarmers (handwarmer should close to down position/closest to bottom hem)

6) Keep epaulets

7) Camping Label; new Thurston Bros label at bottom left front hem
Photos:
BL.jpg

BL1.jpg
BL2.jpg
BL3.jpg

I agree. A bit of unfortunate financial news forces the attempt here. Feel like the universe is testing my resolve a bit.

You're like those Buddhist monks who spend hours making an intricate design in the sand, only to demolish it immediately after attaining their nirvana, seriously.
LOL. There is some truth to that. But I'm not giving it away. If it doesn't sell then fate has chosen for me. TBH I'll be equally satisfied either way.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wait...what....is it April 1st over there?

I honestly dont know whether to laugh or cry at this one...

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Ton!! Oh man, if it would be less by one size..
The jacket looks like a dream, but its measurements are too big to me. I've even checked all its measurements twice, again! Too big, what a pity(
It's the best Bootlegger I've ever seen. An absolute masterpiece!
P.S. Ton, there's a misprint in your ad above - its date isn't 09/01/17,
the correct DATE is 09/01/18.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Sorry, Ton - it seems like I'm a bit confused by the difference between european and american order of writing dates (european order 09/01/17 means 9th January, but american order means 1st September). So, Ton - the date in your ad above is possibly the date of order and then 09/01/17 is absolutely correct of course. Sorry once again, I've been confused because I was (and still am)) so excited of this beauty! That's the reason!!))

KHainez

New in Town
Ton what is the pit to pit measurement? and will you ship to the UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo