Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootlegger Brown CXL Steer Sz 40 $760 Shipped CONUS

KHainez

New in Town
I can see from the photos pit to pit is 23/24 inches. But just want to be sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see from the photos pit to pit is 23/24 inches. But just want to be sure

Indeed. P2P is right on 24". I'd ship to UK but we'd have to work on the shipping price. USPS only ships priority mail and it's $$. I believe around $70. Fast tho.

KHainez

New in Town
Indeed. P2P is right on 24". I'd ship to UK but we'd have to work on the shipping price. USPS only ships priority mail and it's $$. I believe around $70. Fast tho.

I’ll pm you ton

I don't know why you guys complain. Someone's getting a deal of a life time and the best jacket they'll ever have. This is spec'd to perfection.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
I don't know why you guys complain. Someone's getting a deal of a life time and the best jacket they'll ever have. This is spec'd to perfection.
This jacket is almost Ton's alter ego. I like them both, together!))
Seriously, if Ton has decided to sell this masterpiece - I'm sure he knows what he's doing. And I truly respect Ton and his decision. Of course, the buyer will be very happy with the jacket - no doubts. It's a real masterpiece. Period.
P.S. But I still like how the jacket fits to Ton) It's a true reference point how the jacket should fit!

Well it ain't sold yet! I'm in the reconsidering phase...tried it on this morning...doubt set in. big time...
raw

Reactions: MET

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo