Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootlegger Brown CXL Steer Sz 40 $760 Shipped CONUS

Kuro

Practically Family
Just wanted to say, when I first found this forum doing research on really what the hell an Aero leather coat was... This was the first jacket I saw... I was long down the bootlegger path before completely derailing and getting an Aero Board Racer, and a Schott 613 to, you know, settle the lust that this first bootlegger experience created.

Thank you for sharing Ton, good luck to the new owner and previous!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ton without a cross zip.....

e7021560171bf0a096df932bd431fa30.jpg

Leither

One of the Regulars
A voice in my head keeps trying to tell me that delayed gratification is the secret of happiness...
No idea what that means

I do love to tweak a pattern and the anticipation of how it will turn out. Sadly I find myself bored with them and wanting a new project shortly after they arrive. I also think I'm never really satisfied which is a personal flaw b/c the jackets themselves are objectively flawless. Has nothing to do with material, craftsmanship or fit. I wish I had the talent to make jackets on my own. I would make, wear and sell them in a constant rotation.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
This video is haunting... in a nightmarish, queasy kind of way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Take it easy)
I like bike culture, very like Chris Rea and like such cool leather jackets as Ton's Bootlegger. That's it)

Leither

One of the Regulars
I do love to tweak a pattern and the anticipation of how it will turn out. Sadly I find myself bored with them and wanting a new project shortly after they arrive. I also think I'm never really satisfied which is a personal flaw b/c the jackets themselves are objectively flawless. Has nothing to do with material, craftsmanship or fit. I wish I had the talent to make jackets on my own. I would make, wear and sell them in a constant rotation.

As the philosopher Stephen Stills said "love the one you're with".
The only way to get my jackets is to pry them from my cold dead hands...same goes for my bobble head collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo