Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borden listed on Ebay

Bonked

New in Town
I know this is old but I have a Jay Lord Hatters Fedora that has a replacement tag inside the sweat that says Borden Hats. Jay Lord was a New York city Hatter that went out of business in the early eighties. Maybe Jay Lord and Borden were the same company or Borden made hats for other labels. I have seen hats labeled Borden New York but not often.

Same here. Purchased a lot of 4 hats off the Bay, mainly because I was interested in an old Resistol in the bunch. The Resistol is a bit too big and I think I'll give it to a friend. The Jay Lord cleaned up real nice. Further inspection revealed the Borden name on the replacement tag. It has a too short brim for my taste, but it's a beautiful hat. Luxurious fur, soft, and easily pliable. I've been wearing it around the house, it's so comfortable.

Need to figure out how to post pics. I guess I need a photobucket account or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart