Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Parabuntal w/box, Size 61

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I have 4 parabuntal hats now and love them. This one was listed as a size 7-1/2, but the seller did not disclose that it is also marked as a 61cm. It's just too light and too loose for me to wear outside if it's windy at all. So it's closer to a size 7-5/8.

The box is interesting, but is marked for a different size hat than what is listed here.

It's difficult to capture the light golden honey color of this one. I'd say it's about 3 shades darker than what shows on my monitor.

The brim is 3", and crown measures 4-1/2" front, 5" middle and 4" at the back.

Asking price is $150 plus shipping to your address. Offers are welcome.

i-jsxPFsj-L.jpg

i-jtxBmwM-L.jpg

i-frvn75N-L.jpg

i-tP4M7SR-L.jpg

i-WRNzXF4-L.jpg

i-VHfBmgr-L.jpg

i-hx34wr3-L.jpg

i-B6vxK6X-L.jpg

i-GJS5H8Z-L.jpg

i-NrxLdDw-L.jpg

i-CBQSqtH-L.jpg

i-s9Vfkw4-S.jpg
i-zZDD7Vk-S.jpg

i-2zmSq3S-S.jpg
i-93LbHvM-S.jpg

I have 4 parabuntal hats now and love them. This one was listed as a size 7-1/2, but the seller did not disclose that it is also marked as a 61cm. It's just too light and too loose for me to wear outside if it's windy at all. So it's closer to a size 7-5/8.

The box is interesting, but is marked for a different size hat than what is listed here.

It's difficult to capture the light golden honey color of this one. I'd say it's about 3 shades darker than what shows on my monitor.

The brim is 3", and crown measures 4-1/2" front, 5" middle and 4" at the back.

Asking price is $150 plus shipping to your address. Offers are welcome.

i-jsxPFsj-L.jpg

i-jtxBmwM-L.jpg

i-frvn75N-L.jpg

i-tP4M7SR-L.jpg

i-WRNzXF4-L.jpg

i-VHfBmgr-L.jpg

i-hx34wr3-L.jpg

i-B6vxK6X-L.jpg

i-GJS5H8Z-L.jpg

i-NrxLdDw-L.jpg

i-CBQSqtH-L.jpg

i-s9Vfkw4-S.jpg
i-zZDD7Vk-S.jpg

i-2zmSq3S-S.jpg
i-93LbHvM-S.jpg

H

HTE="FedOregon, post: 2298925, member: 38489"]Any interest in this one? Offers are welcome, gents![/QUOTE]
I think we have about the same head size. Could I shim it to make it reasonably close to a fit.?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I suppose you could. I just tried it on again this morning, and I was wondering the same thing myself. I got a good length of foam "shim" material when I got my modern Florentine Milan Stetson. I could put that under the brim tomorrow and see how it feels.

We'll be at Oktoberfest in the morning so I may not be able to write back until the afternoon.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I suppose you could. I just tried it on again this morning, and I was wondering the same thing myself. I got a good length of foam "shim" material when I got my modern Florentine Milan Stetson. I could put that under the brim tomorrow and see how it feels.

We'll be at Oktoberfest in the morning so I may not be able to write back until the afternoon.

I am interested could you PM me please?

Cheers

C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy