Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boston Loungers - Boylston St. Restoration Hardware closing

Caroline

One of the Regulars
I wasn't sure where to post this so please more if need be. I popped in to the Restoration Hardware while waiting for take out and it seems they are closing in mid-May. This store went kind of precious and humourless a few years ago so I guess the 3000 thread count route didn't work out! Anyway, I don't think it's a company-wide closing but perhaps there are others around the country that are shutting as well.

A lot of linens and robes were 50% off, bath fixtures were only at 20%. All somewhat muddled and confused but the clerks seem to know what's what. So, if you have a yen for a dual sided bathroom mirror with 5x magnification or a croquet set or some other faux old novelty, check it out. Lots of display cases on sale for 50% too so bring your truck if you like those. I for one am waiting for the drawer pulls and paint to get marked down! Happy hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy