Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bran new real mccoy horsehide a-2 jacket

kojax

Practically Family
bran new real mccoy dark brown horsehide a-2 jacket for sale modle mumber is mj9001 the jacket is on there website the jacket is a size 40 if anybody is looking thank you kojax

Radu

Familiar Face
Hi,
Can you give me some measures please :
*armpit to armpit -
*back lenght : from the base of the collar-
*sleeves length from the shoulder seam to end of knit-
*shoulder to shoulder over the back

thank you

kojax

Practically Family
size 40 real mccoy a-2 horsehide jacket bran new mearurments neck 17 inches shoulder 17.5 inches arm hole 10 inches sleeve 25 inches center back 25 inches my email is bdfd6@aol.com thank you

Radu

Familiar Face
Can you give me the armpit to armpit too? It seems like it's a bit too small for me. I am a 150 lbs / 5.8 feet. The length and sleeves are OK but I am afraid about that 17.5" on the shoulders which effectively shorten the sleeves by about an inch each. My other civilian jackets measures 19" shoulder to shoulder and 25"-25.5" sleeves.

Radu

Familiar Face
Unfortunately too small. My arm pit to arm pit is 19 "so the jacket should be at least 20" - 20.5
Thank you

kojax

Practically Family
i am still have the jacket for sale merrychristmass thanks i am only shipping the jacket in the u.s

lapa

Familiar Face
Hi Kojax,

I'm still interested in the jacket and will have it shipped to a US address. Please check emails.

Last edited:

lapa

Familiar Face
Hi Kojax, would you please check email? I sent serveral messages but got no replies. Or, you want to keep the jacket now?

Merry Christmas!

bentusian

One of the Regulars
It'd be very much helpful if Kojax could kindly clarify whether the jacket is still available or not, or at least the conditions for sales (CONUS only, etc)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24