Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brown hat - cutsom - 7 1/8

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Got a hat made up at Buckaroo Hatters. Love it, but last year I wore it twice. Seems that I gravitate to the other two fedoras Major Mike made for me - I get compliments on them all.

This hat goes for $285 as I recall, and the brim curl treatment makes it more as well as the nicer lining. It is a chocolate brown felt, not beaver, with lighter brown ribbon and edge binding

$200 shipped CONUS in a hat box

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Still available. Will throw in a Panama Bob hat, one of the cheaper Cuencas, around $45, and if you don't mind that I can toss it into the hat box with the Buckaroo Hat,

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Never measured. I have it at home and a measuring tape so tell me where to take the measurements and I will

Major Mike fit me and I am a true 7 1/8 long oval

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I'm a long oval too, but maybe a tad between 7 and 7 1/8 by the major's measurements. How about if you measured the opening front to back& side to side at the center point? If you have time. I'm not positive yet I can secure funds but it sure looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Bowlerman, I will do that tonight and post them here. Gonna take home a tape measure that a tailor gave me.

Still $165 shipped CONUS with hat box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails