Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burgundy wingtips?

TheBronze

New in Town
I wore the Bostonians today and they were very comfortable! Since I'm going to be wearing suits and shoes now on a regular basis I think I may end up saving for a pair of something better so I can rotate them. I think I prefer the burgundy color to black. They just seem to go well with everything!

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore the Bostonians today and they were very comfortable! Since I'm going to be wearing suits and shoes now on a regular basis I think I may end up saving for a pair of something better so I can rotate them. I think I prefer the burgundy color to black. They just seem to go well with everything!

I agree, I've always liked cordovan/burgundy over black. In any case, yes, you most definitely want to get another pair of shoes - whatever you like - and rotate. Your shoes will last much longer, and your feet will thank you. Also, invest in a couple pair of shoe trees. They are a must. Don't forget to cream and polish those shoes every now and again, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay