Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Burlesque Dancers, Ziegfeld Girls and Vintage Lovelies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas

One Too Many
While stumbling about cyberspace looking for pics of my favorite old-time burlesque dancer, Ann Perri, I came across a huge trove of vintage naughtiness. While I cannot post the link here, I can tell you that there's some amazing stuff there, if you don't mind sifting through some 80s nastiness. There is a wonderful series of nudes of a Tahitian model from the 1940's.

pm me for the link. :eek: :eek: :D :D

sample:
couple_and_dancernew_york_1943.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Ziegfield Girls

I personally think that The Ziegfield Follies were so much fun... many of the beautiful girls who appeared there went into movies... like Paulette Goddard, Olive Thomas, Marilyn Miller, etc.... I own several biographies of Florenz Ziegfield...his life covers pretty much the years that i like best, the teens to early 30s in America.

2391842292_37c5ca0e2b_b.jpg
Ziegfield Girl Drucilla Strain

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
One last unknown Ziegfield Girl, circa late 1920s.... Yes, the bar was set high then! ;) :)
(Notice the same background as Drucilla Strain)
1238787088CXCCU2C.jpg

ron521

One of the Regulars
Surprised that no one has mentioned Joesphine Baker, saw some videos of her on YouTube, including the "Banana Dance", simply amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy