Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson B2 size 38 FS

strokes1251

Practically Family
Im selling thsi jacket as I just cant see myuself wearing it over my LW B2. I love teh weight of that oen more than this one as its much lighter but also much easier to wear daily as its not stiff. I only wore this jacket when I was up in big bear for a whole month and never ate smoke or drank with it. I love the look of this jacket and enh=joyed it but I figured someone who needs a b2 might want it more. Only 650 shipped in the USA no trades and if you need more info or pics just message me. :D
Measurements:

Chest - 40.0
Vertical Length - 25.0
Shoulder Width - 18.5
Sleeve Length - 24.5
dw6l5k.jpg

13z0eae.jpg

14wsg08.jpg

143qiqs.jpg

2uq21sm.jpg

ih4d9u.jpg

o8v1p2.jpg

29p9sbd.jpg

263cy07.jpg

3134t55.jpg

RapidReaper

Familiar Face
I wrote that guy and he won't take less than $1250, and that's via a direct paypal offer. He said he'd sooner move somewhere colder or leave it as an "heirloom". Hopefully he won't leave it on a wire hanger.

RapidReaper

Familiar Face
yea I dont know why its at 1500 but hey its what you wanna sell it at (regardless if it sells :p) and BUMP
Funny thing is he sold an Eastman Irvin for $600 a short while ago so it's not like he isn't aware of rational resale value. I mentioned Rakuten to him as well and his response was yeah, but you won't find a size 44 and have to pay import duties. The typical BS.

John Lever

One Too Many
Funny thing is he sold an Eastman Irvin for $600 a short while ago so it's not like he isn't aware of rational resale value. I mentioned Rakuten to him as well and his response was yeah, but you won't find a size 44 and have to pay import duties. The typical BS.
44 's are rare true but the import duty issue is a myth if you use Bid Service Japan.

RapidReaper

Familiar Face
Dont worry he will turn around soon and change his mind once its on ebay longer than a month. 1500 would be a steal I guess if ti was Brand New.
Don't think it would be a steal. He's reduced it now to 1250. When HPA was selling off their last stock of B2's a couple of years ago they were priced at 1400. The last B2 sold on ebay, a size 42, sold for 850, and it was mint. So far as import fees, I've bought lots of jackets off Rakuten and never paid any, but then again I've never spent more than around $200 per sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo