Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cafe Racer 530 Schott NYC for sale, worn 1 time out only!

Hi,
I have recently bought a cafe racer 530 Schott NYC size medium (full specs available from Schott).

I am based in UK London and looking to sell this jacket for no other reason other than its not my style. Its a slim fitting jacket ( I recently bought a 141 which I prefer and it seems a waste to not wear something that you dont like as much etc).

Black cowhide.
Literally wore it 1 time only out the house. I have all the tags etc.

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/cWqbg

Size Medium:
Chest (in half)= 21 1/4
Sweep (in half)= 20 3/4
Back length= 25.5
Cross shoulder= 17 3/4
Sleeve length (from shoulder @armhole)= 25 1/2

Last edited:
Very nice, and the price is...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, im selling it for no less than £800 uk pounds. I bought it for £928 uk pounds.
Shipping will depend on the buyers location. Would be easier to ship within UK really.

Its a loss overall for me, I actually paid more than that with shipping but there is something wrong about such a heirloom jacket going to waste. Its more about respect for the jacket itself. I want to see it get a new good owner.

Thanks.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hi, im selling it for no less than £800 uk pounds. I bought it for £928 uk pounds.
Shipping will depend on the buyers location. Would be easier to ship within UK really.

Its a loss overall for me, I actually paid more than that with shipping but there is something wrong about such a heirloom jacket going to waste. Its more about respect for the jacket itself. I want to see it get a new good owner.

Thanks.
Wow, Schott jackets must be a lot more expensive in the UK than they are here in the states. Might be a good deal for some in the UK/EU though.

Wow, Schott jackets must be a lot more expensive in the UK than they are here in the states. Might be a good deal for some in the UK/EU though.

Yes they are, we have to pay duties and taxes on the original listed price unfortunately, plus shipping costs. Its worth it though, other so called 'leather' jackets on the market will very likely disappoint with low-grade cuts of leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80