Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Calling all Burbank area members"

Private Eye

New in Town
LA area members and surrounding environs too, of course - I just happen to be in Burbank.

Are there any regular hangouts that local members are already meeting at? I'm curious to know which of my neighbors share my enthusiasm with the Classic Era? Sound off! Roll call!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Sunday nights is what Marc is speaking of.

Other then that, we don't get together regularly, But our get togethers are usually posted in "Events" when there is something planned.

But there isnt a 'Cheers' like bar you would find us all at or anything like that....

Been searching

covering the waterfront looking for a proper dive to escape to. A certain Burbank bar (shan't even name them) with nice neon and cute interior has had to be crossed off my list due to it's seedy crew of regulars, "a**holes" as described by another poster on another review forum. One decent Harley rider fellow drinker, one teacher gal there, but... phooey on the phoney & unfriendly others. Best to avoid, too bad, makes me 'blue".

Great art deco tower front to "Darts Away" on Magnolia in Burbank, but cold war dive interior less period.

Moes is friendly, car show Friday nights 'cross street at Bob's Big Boy, but Moes is more 70's fern bar look, IMHO.

Heading out for club Tee Yee or something next. But this agoraphobia (and fear of LAPD DUI squads) is a cruel mistress and keeps a tight leash...

Private Eye

New in Town
Go ahead... you're among friends here....

RondoHatton said:
covering the waterfront looking for a proper dive to escape to. A certain Burbank bar (shan't even name them) with nice neon and cute interior has had to be crossed off my list due to it's seedy crew of regulars, "a**holes" as described by another poster on another review forum. One decent Harley rider fellow drinker, one teacher gal there, but... phooey on the phony & unfriendly others. Best to avoid, too bad, makes me 'blue".

Great art deco tower front to "Darts Away" on Magnolia in Burbank, but cold war dive interior less period.

So you're a Rondo fan? The Creeper! I would love to hear about your reasons for the moniker although a bit off topic.

Come on.... give us a better clue as to the club you no longer frequent and why... a little dish never hurt..... er....... nevermind.

"Darts Away" is the name of the dive? Thanks for the suggestions, BTW

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Hey Evryone !
Back when I was working in Glendale we used to frequent a bar called

The Roost

Is it still around ?
Great place back then (1995-2000)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member